Friday, March 21, 2014

Twitterotica

This is the first piece of erotica I ever wrote for public consumption. I found it by downloading my Twitter archive, which is an interesting reminder of the last two-and-a-half years.

Before anyone was even following me on Twitter I started posting these erotic snippets of an encounter D and I had one night after a Halloween party. Each snippet was one tweet, read by no one, I'm certain, until now.

Not even the rain. January, 2013. Izèbel Vivant x Alveoli Photography
He came home earlier than expected. "You're not wearing the sexy lingerie you promised," he said. "I didn't expect you back so soon."

"You're all bloody, " I said. "Why don't you go wash up?" "Only if you wash me. Let's break in the shower."

"The shower's too small, and there's nothing to hold onto. Clean up while I put on the lingerie."

Sea green, transluscent, tied between the breasts with a keyhole open between. Matching tiny tap pants. He came back nude.

His cock filled as he climbed onto the bed. I’d sucked him from soft to granite hard earlier. No help needed now.

His fingertips plucked my tightening nipples, stroked my cleavage through the keyhole. "I bet you're already wet for me."

His long fingers stroked my lips over the fabric. "What's that I'm feeling?" He pushed the crotch aside.

Brushing smooth skin, he found what he sought. "I expected to stroke your closed slit. This is a surprise."

My swollen clit forced my usually tight pussy lips open. "What were you doing as I washed?" "Waiting."

He marveled at my openness momentarily, then smoothed the fabric back. I moaned as the seam slid over my clit just so.

He wedged the seam between my lips, sending exquisite shocks through my cunt. “Please take them off,” l moaned.

I pulled up on my knees. "You can't see the shadow of your open lips behind the cloth. Beautiful."

He rubbed me through the cloth as I thrust against him. Pinching a nipple hard (gasp), he said my tits were gorgeous.

Pants finally off, I slid onto him for the second time that day. He rubbed me and I came hard around him again and again.

Astride him now, I brushed my nipples over his chest. Tucking my head into the curve of his neck, I came again as he bit.

It wasn't always like this between us. For years we shared nothing more than pecks on the lips and hugs. I missed him.

But I didn't know how to find my way back to him. To us. I never left, he never cheated, but we were lost to each other.

It got to where I hardly thought of anything else. Weeks went by and I changed little things, but he didn't notice.

When we moved a year ago he found the bin that had all my wedding lingerie, now 13 years old. When was the last time?

I didn't know, I couldn't think about it. It was too hard. Maybe that was the beginning. It was another 8 months until...

For weeks I touched him more, wore almost nothing around the house, apart from panties and knee socks. I landscaped.

Only once did he say something, when he noticed my bush was considerably smaller and tighter. But still, he did nothing.

One night I finally found some courage and crawled astride his lap and kissed him, grinding my years-shy cunt into him.

That night ended our drought. The next day he shyly asked if it was OK that he wanted me again, soon. Yes, oh lord, yes.

He rolled me to my back, pinning me down.   I tugged on his hair. He pulled mine, hard. He slid a finger alongside his cock.

He was mesmerized by my tits in the sea-green top. Part of the wedding lingerie, nearly 14 years old and nearly new.

I stretched around his cock and finger as I came again, nearly screaming. “You're amazing.” “No, you're amazing. I love you.”

“If you still need it, you can put your pussy on my mouth,” he said. I didn't need it. And then I licked his cock clean.

6 comments:

  1. So lovely to see your name in my feedly stream again, I have missed your voice and I hope all is well with you both x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. What can be more beautiful or more sexy than two people, who have vowed to keep themselves only for the other, to give themselves to each other fully, and to come back from it only yearning for each other more? May your marriage be long, blessed, and fully of joy (and great sex)!

    ReplyDelete

This blog no longer accepts anonymous comments due to excessive spam in the comments section. If you post a commercial link in your comment I will delete it.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog