Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Girl on the Train

The woman sitting across from me was very tall, long-legged, pretty. She had long blond hair, and on the first train she sat next to my husband. I was drowsy and dozed a bit as our journey progressed. Finally our transfer came up.

She was among those of us who left the train, and she disappeared into the crowd. We made our transfer and waited on the platform.

When the train arrived it was fairly empty, so D and I sat side by side. Right before the door closed the blonde came on and again sat across from me.

A few minutes into our journey I noticed a sly, knowing smile play on her lips. I looked without catching her eye. She was eyeing my husband, looking him over. I kept watching her, and I suspect she knew it. There were only about 8 others in the car, and all were men but one. She examined each of them, and as she did, that sly smile again appeared. Her lips were full and pink, with a hint of lip gloss on them.

She looked from man to man. Some were attractive, others skinny or unshaven. But each man in turn got his look. None of them seemed to notice. Only I seemed to notice. At one point she swished her hair from one side to the other--the sort of move girls make when they want you to notice them. Later, she shifted in her seat and crossed her legs.

I knew what was going on. She was imagining exactly what she'd do with each of these men, and the thoughts brought a gleam to her eye, a smile to her lips, and a slickness to her pussy. She couldn't remain still in her seat, and I knew she could feel the wetness pooling between her lips. She knew I was watching her. She knew we were married. And yet, she continued her game. I wondered if she included me in her fantasy?

When we got off the train some 10 minutes later I secretly hoped she'd follow us, as I felt she'd followed us from one train to the other.

Or maybe that was all a fantasy concocted in my head. What I wanted her to want.

9 comments:

  1. Delicious. I love doing this - both sides of it. Imagining everyone in a car, and imagining the fantasies of another. Trains are so hot.

    And I get to take the subway every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know how much I love trains, so seeing this happen was quite a turn-on.

      Delete
  2. Can guys do stuff like that, or is it just creepy?

    Our neighbor looks at River and she says it's creepy. I can't blame him, though. He lives next door to the most beautiful girl in town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that if guys are looking with intent, then it becomes creepy. There's something different about a sexy appraisal. But, I will say it's sometimes hard to tell the difference. Men get a raw deal in this regard.

      Delete
  3. What delicious fun! I will have to be more observant of others in the future.
    I think in most cases if a guy is obvious about it then it comes off as creepy. If its a quick glance it can be nice to be noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! I bet it was an amazing turn on when you talked with D about it later.

    Women can get away with so much more than men can in these regards. Double standards like this are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be a woman in my next life. Men have it hard.

      Delete
    2. Mia, yes it was! And Reed, I like it when men have it hard.

      Delete

This blog no longer accepts anonymous comments due to excessive spam in the comments section. If you post a commercial link in your comment I will delete it.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog