Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sex Snapshot 5: Kind of a Quickie



We never have quickies. They just aren't in D's DNA. This may be why I masturbate a fair amount. I can come in under 5 minutes if needed or desired. Less time if I'm listening to something especially erotic. I say listening because I tend to fuck myself with my eyes closed.

But the other night came about as close to a quickie as we ever do. I think we were done with the whole shebang in under 30 minutes, and 90% of that was pre-fuck.

After some momentary flirtation and clothing removal, D rubbed his freshly shaved cheek against mine and suggested that he should put it to good use. I begged for him to take me ass-in-the-air and moments later my chest and cheek were pressed into the bed while he licked me from ass to clit. That position pushes me toward orgasm so quickly. It's like the fastpass lane to serious pussy satisfaction. Flicking, sucking, licking, and barely fingering, D sent me reeling with four orgasms. With one hand he squeezed my nipples, alternating breast to breast. With the other he jacked his cock the entire time. He worked hard. I just floated on a plane of intense arousal. I collapsed on the fifth one, riding the downward crest of the wave as he continued to fuck his hand, looking at my ass.

I shifted, half on my side, looking back over my shoulder at him.

"Is that how you want it?"

"I want it however you want it."

With that he grabbed my hips and slid deep into my well-lubed pussy. Just a handful of strokes before he came, and then he fucked me well to another two orgasms.

It was really fun and put a giant smile on my face. Any kind of a quickie with seven orgasms is OK by me.


Note: edited final orgasm tally 3/23 when I discovered I can't add!


16 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that neither of us has ever had six orgasms in one session and called it a quickie.

    I love making Jill cum in the manner you describe. Oral tends to give her a healthy chain of multiples in any position, but I especially love face down, ass up. There's something much more primitive and perhaps submissive about it. And like D, I frequently stroke my cock while I'm doing it, as few things make me more physically aroused than experiencing my wife in this fashion.

    Now that I think of it we've never experienced simultaneous orgasm in this way. It's just as well; I much prefer enjoying the sights, sounds, and tastes of Jill's orgasms and THEN concentrating on my own.

    As usual, a very exciting account of the fun you had. Thanks for sharing it; we loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know, it's really nothing like a quickie! But I felt like it was b/c D came so quickly after just eating me. And in less than 30 minutes! That's pretty quick for him. Haha, and I come so quickly in that position there is no. hope. whatsoever. of simultaneous climaxes!

      Delete
  2. Excellent account! not sure I'd call it a quickie either, but all's relative ;)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wish I could have just ONE orgasm in a quickie, and you had 6! That's serious business. All I would need is quickies! Very hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As noted to J&J, I come really quickly in that position. It's kind of awesome.

      Delete
  4. mmmmm I can so relate to multiple orgasms in a very short period ;)
    Rebel

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i want more 'quickies' like that lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sense I'm being mocked ;). But yeah, they rock.

      Delete
  6. HOT HOT HOT!!! 30 minutes is pretty damn good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, because *you* know exactly what it's like to have a man with this, um, affliction! Which I don't complain about.

      Delete
  7. six orgasms? 30 minutes? one plus two does not equal quickie...holding out on Sara for a week and then playing commercial cum during the Oscars (she loves award shows)...I'd go down on her during the commercial break, but if she didn't cum during the break I'd stop until the next one....she lasted two breaks before crumbling....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to argue with the math, and I am going to give you major kudos on "commercial cum" which sounds like a divinely dirty game. Can't wait to play...

      Delete
  8. I have to say I am big fan of the quickie... specially the naughty quickie when you are really meant to be doing something else.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are definitely the best kind.

      Delete

This blog no longer accepts anonymous comments due to excessive spam in the comments section. If you post a commercial link in your comment I will delete it.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog