Thursday, January 26, 2012

Naked Underwater

The beach had perfect white sand, soft grains that felt like sugar under our feet. The crystalline expanse of blue began less than 20 feet from our beach chairs. It wasn't too crowded, and there wasn't a single kid. D wandered out into the surf until he was so far away I could just make out his head bobbing in the ocean. And then it struck me.

I waded out as quickly as I could, leaving our friends behind sipping their frozen fruity drinks and reading their trashy beach novels. D turned and saw me coming, but it seemed like he was drifting further and further away. The water was chest deep and the occasional wave would lift my feet off the bottom. The sand was just as soft as on the beach. The water was beautiful and clear.

At last I caught D and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, pulling into him for a salty kiss.

"You'd better put those fingers where it counts," I demanded.

He slipped inside my bikini bottoms and two fingers slid into my pussy. I'd wanted to get off before we left for the beach but we were too disorganized. I held on tight with his fingers working deep inside. The excitement of starting to fuck in the open, at a very public beach, was getting to me.

I reached down to feel his hardening cock through his board shorts and fumbled with the ties.

"There's velcro," he helpfully informed me. I didn't know where or how to negotiate said velcro, and then suddenly his cock popped out. I slipped my bottoms off one leg and slid him inside. The water was still at our chests, and we were far enough out that we couldn't make out individual faces anymore. Arms and legs wrapped around, I slid over him as he thrust, moving almost entirely from the waist down. From our chests up I thought we just looked like we were cuddling. Or maybe not.

We were fucking in the ocean in broad daylight with dozens of strangers (and a few friends) a handful of yards away.

Determining that no one could make out the details of what we were doing, I popped my tits out of my top, and they floated, full and pale, pressed together by the edges of the bikini. My nipples hardened between D's fingers. I was ready to come. Two fingers on my clit pulled the first orgasm. I struggled to stay somewhat quiet as it rolled through me.

A few minutes later the second one came, and as I was cresting a large wave crashed on us and we slipped apart. The sudden emptiness in my cunt coupled with the motion of the wave yielded a powerful contraction and what felt like a warm gush from my pussy.

Before we joined up again D held me away from him, looking at my mostly naked body underwater. He remarked on the wank material it was going to provide down the road. I felt small, weightless, and incredibly beautiful in the shimmering aqua waves.

I hung on for two more orgasms, again helped by the waves. There wasn't enough friction for D to come, despite our long ocean-going sojourn.

We had a dream/hope of having sex on the beach during this vacation. This experience grabbed that dream by the throat and beat it to a bloody pulp. And the best part? No uncomfortable sand in those tender parts. Which left them nice and tender for the fuck that gave the D the orgasm he deserved later.


20 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun. Would it count if it was in a lake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see why not! Let's call it public underwater sex, shall we?

      Delete
  2. Wow.... breathless! That must have been amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, I think it was one of those not-to-be-recreated moments. Perfect conditions aligned!

      Delete
  3. HOT. Simply put. Right in line with Rye's whole "underwater fetish" too. MMM.

    V+R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, glad you enjoyed it. I totally get the underwater fetish. Totally.

      Delete
  4. That was AMAZING! I can just imagine the motion of the ocean working with the sex to make it that much more sensual.

    And I don't think cruise ship sex counts as ocean sex; it just counts as cruise ship sex...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to say about the cruise ship sex... ;)

      The whole thing was just unbelievable. If I hadn't been there...

      Delete
  5. Hot. Hot. Hot.
    Fuck hotel sex. I want me some ocean sex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say get yourself out to the Pacific, but too damn cold and too damn dirty.

      Delete
  6. We've only rarely pulled off water sex despite numerous opportunities. Just can't stay slippery enough! Good for you, though - this was a super hot read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was our first time in water, I think. Maybe because it was salt and not freshwater it made a difference?

      Delete
  7. Excellent read. Very intense and erotic. We, too have had some issues with Jill staying wet enough when in water, but have successfully had sex in a lake, a pool, and a hot tub. Never the ocean, though. It's on our bucket list.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anisa mentioned the wetness, too. I think saltwater may be more forgiving. I hope you get it done!

      Delete
  8. That is one HOT story and it sounds like a great thing to put on my Bucket List and hope to make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always glad to make my readers HOT! Can't say it enough times: do it.

      Delete
  9. wow , made me wet reading it although we had done it before. I actually has sex and consequently numerous orgasms when on vacation with some girl friends who preferred my pussy to anything else. But I didn't manage to orgasm in the water. Just on the beach, which is where we were playing xxx truth or dare (bought the lesbian version before we left for mexico and had loads of fun having it in my carry on!!!). I will have to try your version for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy did this bring back memories! We had a very similar experience 2 years ago during our cruise to the Bahamas. The only real differences were that we didn't have friends on the beach, and he came but I didn't. So very amazing to have sex in public in broad daylight. Definitely something I want to do again someday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely delicious... has instantly taken me back to a very similar experience i had when snorkelling in some underwater caves. your writing, and photos, are amazing as always :D

    Miss A xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss A. So glad you enjoyed it, and that you've had a lovely similar experience!

      Delete

This blog no longer accepts anonymous comments due to excessive spam in the comments section. If you post a commercial link in your comment I will delete it.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog